AIME is comprised of a variety of technology R&D and deployment centers addressing crucial manufacturing thrusts, including:
- Information technology
- Operations research and analysis
- Product, process, and equipment design
- Environmentally conscious manufacturing
- Product and materials processing
- Information dissemination and training
Research and Development Centers
- Center for Green Manufacturing
Promotes fundamental and innovative technologies that prevent pollution and promote environmentally and economically sustainable manufacturing.
Director: Dr. Robin D. Rogers
- Manufacturing Information Technology Center
Develops the expertise and resources to create and deploy integrated manufacturing systems and software.
Director: Dr. David P. Hale